What is is?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
The PLR you can sink your teeth into
- Discover the secret that will make blogging fun again and more profitable than ever
- All content are edited and proofread before it ever reaches your computer screen
- Be able to target people interested in cooking, eating, homemaking, or recipes
- Paid a ghostwriter the big bucks to create articles? NOT with YummyPLR!
- Purchased PLR content that was really terrible? NOT with YummyPLR!
- Fresh, new content brings website visitors back again and again.
- 10 Informative Cooking & Food Articles (in Word .doc format)
- Written by highly qualified in the food and cooking industry
- Provide more value to your readers with these PLR recipes
- Increase your chances in getting found in search engines
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Yummy PLR scores 70.93/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.yummyplr.com, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $15.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: yummyplr.com you’ll also be taken through to yummyplr.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)